Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thread Title - First Unread Message

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Font Size
    #1

    Thread Title - First Unread Message

    I was wondering if anyone knows a way to have VB 5.6.4 go to the first unread post in thread when you click on the title? I know you can do it with the little arrows to the left of the title but that's a pretty small target especially if you're using a mobile browser.
    Similar Threads

  • Font Size
    #2
    In the topic list, threads with unread posts will have a small downpointing arrow in a blue circle, to the immediate left of the thread title.

    This takes you to the first unread post.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-vbyilmaz.com-2021.03.29-18_25_30.png
Views:	90
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	2065

    Comment


    • Font Size
      #3
      Originally posted by yilmaz View Post
      In the topic list, threads with unread posts will have a small downpointing arrow in a blue circle, to the immediate left of the thread title.

      This takes you to the first unread post.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-vbyilmaz.com-2021.03.29-18_25_30.png
Views:	90
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	2065
      Yes thank you. That's what I meant in my above post.

      I want it to be the entire thread title. On mobile browsers the double down arrow is VERY hard to tap and a lot of times you end up hitting the thread title anyway which then takes you to the first post on the thread and messes up the last read flag.

      I was thinking it would be great to be able to tap on the thread title and it takes you directly to the first unread.

      Comment


      • Font Size
        #4
        Kanyon71 take a look here - https://vbmods.rocks/forum/vbulletin...r-to-last-post
        I invite you to visit my IPS forum 👍
        I invite you to visit my vB5 forum 👍

        Comment


        • Font Size
          #5
          Originally posted by bosss View Post
          Thank you, I saw that on a google search and tried to register on his site but it won't ever send me the email verification. I tried contacting him with the contact form a couple of times. No luck there. It seems like his site is just not kept up anymore. So I figured I would see if anyone here knows how to do it.

          Comment


          • Font Size
            #6
            Originally posted by Kanyon71 View Post

            Thank you, I saw that on a google search and tried to register on his site but it won't ever send me the email verification. I tried contacting him with the contact form a couple of times. No luck there. It seems like his site is just not kept up anymore. So I figured I would see if anyone here knows how to do it.
            I guess this is what you're looking for

            Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-vbyilmaz.com-2021.03.29-22_43_46.png
Views:	71
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	2074

            Comment


            • Font Size
              #7
              Originally posted by Kanyon71 View Post

              Thank you, I saw that on a google search and tried to register on his site but it won't ever send me the email verification. I tried contacting him with the contact form a couple of times. No luck there. It seems like his site is just not kept up anymore. So I figured I would see if anyone here knows how to do it.
              Do not know how and i registred for few days ago without problem! Can send file to you in PM!
              I invite you to visit my IPS forum 👍
              I invite you to visit my vB5 forum 👍

              Comment


              • Font Size
                #8
                Originally posted by bosss View Post

                Do not know how and i registred for few days ago without problem! Can send file to you in PM!
                Thank you greatly appreciated.

                Comment


                • Font Size
                  #9
                  Originally posted by yilmaz View Post

                  I guess this is what you're looking for

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	screenshot-vbyilmaz.com-2021.03.29-22_43_46.png
Views:	71
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	2074
                  Appreciated. Hopefully it works.
                  yilmaz yilmaz likes this.

                  Comment

                  X

                  Thread Information

                  Collapse

                  Users Browsing this Thread

                  There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

                    Working...
                    X

                    AdBlock Detected

                    Please Disable Adblock

                    Please consider supporting us by disabling the ad blocker.

                    I've Disabled AdBlock